Our school has 3 classes of 30 children per year group. (A total of 360 children in the school)
Please see our admissions policy for further details.
As we are a Local Authority maintained school our admissions are made via Essex County Council and applications should be made via their website: http://www.essex.gov.uk/Education-Schools/Schools/Admissions/Pages/Determined-Admission-Arrangements-.aspx However, the majority of our pupils transfer from our partner Infant School at the beginning of Year 3.
The following are the admission criteria applied to Year 3 applications:
- There is no guarantee of a place for children living in the priority admission area.
- In the event of oversubscription places will be allocated using the following criteria in the order given:
- 1. Looked After Children and previously looked after children (as defined in the Primary Education in Essex 2020/2021 booklet);
- 2. children with a sibling attending the school or Great Bradfords Infant and Nursery school;
- 3. children living in the priority admission area;
- 4. remaining applications.
- In the event of oversubscription within any of the above criteria, priority will be determined by straight line distance from home to school, those living closest being given the highest priority.